PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer is a rectangle, and it’s the sort of little box that you put on your side table, at your workplace table, or maybe your room counter. On the surface of the box, you will find area for three cables — the facility wire, a USB, and a USB-C to urge the PhoneSoap, you need to plug the PhoneSoap into the wall, then into the PhoneSoap, and you are ready to urge sanitizing. Place your phone within the device and shut it.
Once the lightning bolt is finished charging, it flips blue to indicate that it’s charging. Once 10 minutes have passed, the sunshine can be put off, and your phone is ready to travel. If you want to charge your phone at the same time, you can use the USB or USB-C cable.
- PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer fits all smartphones.
- PhoneSoap On-The-Go has a built-in rechargeable battery for sanitization and charging on the go. Can power up to 4 full phone charges or 45 sanitizing cycles
- PhoneSoap Wireless has wireless charging built-in for Qi compatible phones. No need to hookup charging cables, just put your phone inside to sanitize and charge all at once.
- UV sanitizer kills 99.99%† of germs in 5 minutes
- Larger model fits most smartphone models and many accessories
- Includes nano suction feet to keep it firmly planted on surfaces
- Includes automatic and manual disinfection modes